North Carolina Youth Soccer is partnering with our member associations to host camps for the summer months of June, July and August. The Director of Camps will be contacting every association in North Carolina about hosting a day or evening soccer camp.
Day and Evening Camp locations for Field Players, Goal Keepers and Recreation Teams will be posted in the near future.
*Please note camp locations are added as they are confirmed.
Coaching Education at the Camp
Coaching Education Courses will be offered during camp week with the host associations. North Carolina Youth Soccer will promote the 4 hour Youth I, and Youth II Coaching Education Courses for association coaches who coach U6-U12 players. The courses will be run during the evenings of camp week or on a Saturday or Sunday before camp week.
- Training Session Hours for soccer camps will include mornings 9-12 p.m. or evenings 5-8 p.m.
- Camp Days include five days Monday to Friday. Other arrangements can be made upon request.
- Ages include girls and boys 5 to 18 years old.
- Highly qualified staff will train the players during our camps.
- $65.00 ($75.00 non-NCYSA members) for a five day Little Kickers Camp (U5-U7)
$115.00 ($125.00 non NCYSA member) for a five day Junior & All Star Camp (U8 and up)
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION DISCOUNT - Register two-weeks prior to camp and receive a $10 discount! (Discount is shown in current price.)
Discounts are available for families (second child, etc.), teams (8 players from same club team), and early registration two weeks prior to camp.
*ONLY ONE discount can be applied per camper
Why choose our day camps?
- A staff composed of highly recognized licensed coaches
- 12:1 maximum camper-to-coach ratio
- Complimentary SCORE soccer ball and t-shirt
- The opportunity for parents to enroll in coaching education courses at your club
- High energy sessions for all players
- Education sessions/discussions centering on good nutrition, FIFA Rules and USA national teams
- Techniques and training methods for preventing sports injuries
- Emphasis on technical and tactical training for individual and small sided games
- Modern Training methods to give players self-confidence to be successful
- All sessions wille mphasize player development in a stress free fun environment.
Contact Auke Wiersma, Technical Director of Recreation at 336-856-7529 ext. 222 with questions about the camps.
Want to Host a Camp?
Please contact Auke about your association hosting a soccer camp for this summer (before August 31) or after September 1, 2013.